1. Is the programme web-based?
Yes, the program runs completely web-based in both interfaces, front office (e.g. sales) and back office (management).
2. Do you give the XML files which carry the service data directly to us or do we get them from a different institution?
XML services providing data for online travel portals work together with our travel portals, therefore, since they are integrated, you don’t need to get them from a different institution.
3. Are we expected to pay extra money for the hosting price?
The service we provide includes a website, XML web services, SSL certificate, and hosting price.
4. How is the data safety provided? How is backup done? Could you give some information about server usage?
We currently use Amazon web services which is one of the most secure and quality servers in the world. We provide an opportunity of shared usage of the server which costs approximately 36000 Euros per a year. When you contract with us, you get not only the web service but also its hosting, maintenance and backup services.
5. In B2B sales, can we add a profit mark up as amount or percentage on the basis of our own contract to the agencies using our XML services? Also, can we give any commission?
Yes, you can define profit mark up as percentage or amount. Moreover, this profit mark up can be defined as sale, purchase or profit.
6. For example, when a specific target sale is made, can we offer an extra commission?
Yes, you can do this with a refund discount at the end of any term you want.
7. Can we create more than one case in the accounting section?
As in all accounting programs, you can create unlimited number of cash, bank, checks, current, stock, income, expense, personnel and tax accounts in the accounting plan, and operate them in accordance with your Account Debt - Claims principles. As a result of all sales operations; Purchase, sales, profit and commission accounts automatically run with the information you define, and the vouchers for these transactions are generated automatically.
8. Can we separate our B2B agencies as “on credit” or “on-booking”?
Yes, you can do it with a “current limit” you are going to give them. If the limit of the open account is 0, they can do all the transactions with the payment.
9. Can we offer an alternative solution for “on-request” reservations when they become “not confirmed”? Is there any section where we can enter this info that can be seen by B2B users?
Yes, you can offer this.
10. Can we make reporting and costing of the daily tour operations (city tour, Bosporus tour) we sell through the system (tour guide, vehicle, etc) ?
Yes, you can enter the daily tours into the system and follow operation cost and accounting transactions from the tour module.
11. Is it possible to send a new message every time the B2B system is opened?
Yes, there are both outstanding message screen on the topof the page and automatically opening pop-up screen after the first log-in.
12. Is the programme compatible with other devices such as tablet and mobile phone? Can we use it as an application as well?
Our complete portal solution is compatible with all mobile devices. You can use it as an application.
13. Does the application of the system that will be used in IOS and Android platforms also include the price? Or do you charge fee to provide this? If you do, what is the cost?
Our system does not have native applications for iOS and Android, but it is designed to run as compatible with all mobile devices by switching the forms responsively.
14. Do we enter the direct sales made by our guides into the system through; tour management>tour reservation screen or another screen?
Yes, end users, sub-agents and agency employees and guides can make direct sales by logging-in the front face of the system. When the users log-in, the screen changes and it continues to work by giving special authorities to the users.
15. Can we authorise the back office staff based on department and personnel? Is there any restriction to the number of back office users?
Yes, you can. There is no restriction to the number of Backoffice users.
16. Who is the addressee in the payment of our XML reservations?
If you contract directly with the XML provider companies, they will be your addressee. If you use our contracts, we will be your addressee.
17. Is it possible to cancel and change the B2B reservations only from back office?
Yes, it is possible. It is also possible to do it according to the reservation. For example, if an on-request reservation has not been notified yet, an authorised sub-agency can cancel.
18. Can tour, transfer or extra services be sold separately?
Yes, everything can be sold separately or they can be sold by dynamically packaging.
19. Can we monitor the agency payments based on the voucher or whole payment?
Yes, you can enter the payments as a whole but we offer you to enter the payment based on voucher because by this way, you can have a chance to monitor available balance.
20. Is it possible to send a whole invoice by reservation or by date to the B2B agencies?
Yes, it is possible.
21. Can we get the operation and accommodation reports based on check in date/ agencies based/check-out date/ registration date?
Yes, you can use all of listing and filtering options for all your reports.
22. Can we use different foreign currency for more than one services existing in a single voucher? (For example Euro for hotel and USD for tour etc.)
No, unfortunately, you can use only one type foreign currency in the basket.
23. Can we give password to the hotels? Can they manage contracts and quotas by logging in the system?
Yes, hotels can manage their own contracts and quotas with a code given by us.
24. In order to make a sale; can sub-agencies who were given a B2B code; give a code to their own sub agencies?
Yes, they can give a code to their sub-agencies but they cannot monitor the agency and commission accounts from the system.
25. Can our agencies get a voucher from B2B reservation page by adding their cards?
Yes, sub-agencies can get their forms from there.
26. Does the system mail incoming requests to the hotel automatically?
The system can mail the all incoming demands, reservations and payments automatically.
27. How is the process of reservations added by B2B users in the system? (Waiting, mailing to the hotel, mail confirmation logs, etc.)
After the reservation has confirmed by B2B user, it follows this procedure:
· The hotel has been informed
· Confirmation/Rejection has been received from the hotel
· Invoice has been received from the hotel
· Payment has been made to the hotel.
· You can monitor these statuses in different colours and lists from the reservation monitoring page.
· Similar procedure exists also for B2B and End Users:
· The contract has been sent.
· The payment has been received.
· The invoice has been issued.
28. Billing: How is the billing process? Do we issue an invoice on behalf of our name or your name with a commission? If the second choice is applicable, then what is the commission rate?
It depends on the supplier system. Generally, you buy the products and issued invoice to you. For the sales you make through your website; you issue the invoice to the end user based on the sale price. In some situations, e.g. Expedia dealership, Expedia receives the payment from the end user and issues the invoice; then you need to issue the commission invoice.
29. Service Portfolio; Do we have to deal individually with the providers that provide services for our services (such as airline tickets, hotel reservations)? Is the cost of implementation standard or is it increasing according to the number of institutions reached? (Y lira for 10,000 hotels, X lira for 50,000 hotels, etc.)
We have already made agreements with a large number of service providers, and we also have the right to use these products for you. You can sell these products without making any agreement, and you are not charged for commission. As a result of your own private contracts, if you want to work with custom commissions and prices, you need to enter your username and password into the integration part of that company. Apart from the companies we provide and the ones you understand, you can define any number of products you want from our online travel portal.
30. When it comes to sales, do you require any collateral, an agreement with another entity or a similar payment or application to claim?
Your purchase will be made online with your credit card, and your payment will be made to your bank account or credit card account by the end user. You do not have to pay us a guarantee for this. You should only have a credit card defined in the system that you have set the limit.
31. After a clear decision on investment, how long do we have to wait for the system to become available (Publish)?
You need to wait at least 15 days, approximately a month or maximum 45 days to get a usable system. The time limit is mostly for the definition of XML data and service agreements, usage training, bank connections, completing the tests.
32. What kind of company do we need to establish? Is it required to be a tourism agency and have TURSAB membership?
Being a tourism agency and a TURSAB membership (for Turkish companies) are the legal obligations.
33. How can we achieve the integration of the virtual POS of the bank in Iran we work with?
It is enough for you to send us the documents required for the integration.
34. Is there any responsive application for mobile phones and tablets where the tour guides can enter sales into the system during the sale is being made?
Yes, they will be able to use the interface.
35. We would like our prices and reservations will be seen in B2B even if we do not have enough contingent. Is this possible?
Yes, this is possible.
36. Is there any notice board where the users can access the remarkable promotions and special notes in B2B?
Yes, we have the options of popup and message screens in B2B.
37. Is there any compatible application with tablet or mobile phone where our tour guides can enter their tour sales into the system?
Yes, they will be able to use the interface functionally.
38. Is there any quota for the number of B2B users?
No, there is no quota imposed on number of users.
39. If we make XML agreements with you or if we make our own agreements by ourselves, do you charge extra price?
No, we do not charge any fee but if you would like to have a different integration apart from our standard XML integrations, we charge software improvement fee for once.
40. When a hotel is reserved in terms of Euro and a tour is reserved in terms of USD, can we show their prices in a same currency in the basket? Which currency does the system accept? Or is there any standard currency?
Of course every product can be reserved in terms of different currencies. When they are added to the basket, the user may want to see the total price in terms of any currency.
41. Can we receive the hotel prices which we have entered in the system in Excel or PDF ?
Yes, the system can send data to Excel. Also it can receive the columns which have their own titles. Besides, you can get the reports in PDF format.
42. What is the cost to integrate any third party API?
As stated in the Price Table, “Special XML Connection” cost is €5000 (per API), but undoubtedly, if you need to integrate more APIs, special discounts will be applied
(Please take a look at our price table, which can also be accessed through our main site: http://www.travelaps.com/get-started/price-table)
43. Will you take care of all integration related tasks i.e. obtain permission from the supplier to integrate their API, get technical specs and credentials & handle all required development work?
If you want to use your own account with a new supplier, then you should make an agreement with them and leave the rest of the technical work to us. But if you don’t specifically need this agreement to be done on your name, then you can use our own suppliers that we already have the agreements.
44. Can this be any type of travel supplier e.g. an airline, hotel chain, attraction provider, car rental company or crusie line?
45. Can various forms of payment be used for e.g. credit card and direct debit for B2C in one market and money transfer for B2B and a different form of payment mix in another country?
Yes, that’s possible. Several payment methods can be mixed, such as credit card, bank transfer, pay after services, etc. as long as these payment methods are available in the corresponding countries.
46. If the portal/ platform resides in the USA with USD, how does sales in multi currencies get reconciled and how do exchange rates get managed?
In such a case, all transactions will be in USD, but visual representation can be in any currency through an automatic currency conversion based on the international exchange rates.
47. Is there a restriction on how many currencies (points of sales) can be used? Is there a charge to add currencies?
Our system already supports all the worldwide currencies, therefore you will probably never to add any more currency. But even if a new currency occurs in the world, adding it to our system can be easily handled by us and certainly you wont be charged anything for that.
48. What is the cost for website translations into languages other than English?
Our system supports multi currency and multi language. There are many frequently used languages already translated and in use but, whenever new language is required the cost is only translating an excel worksheet containing about 7000 words or phrases.
49. Which forms of payments are considered ‘other secure online payment forms’?
We consider almost all popular legal online payment systems which are available globally or locally within the countries, e.g. PayPal, Google Wallet, Skrill, Bitpay, etc.
50. Can any and all forms of payment be used in any country, considering that in our case the ‘master’ portal would be based in the USA?
Yes, as long as that payment form is legally available in that country. But for example if a payment method (say PayPal) is not available in a country, naturally it won’t be possible for the customer to make any payment via PayPal since it doesn’t have any legal agreement with the banks in that country.
51. What’s the cost to integrate any of the forms of payment and what’s the ongoing running cost for each?
You can freely use our current forms of payment. Also we can make a new integration with a new payment form for free if it is a well-known payment method. Besides, if you are obliged to communicate with a specific payment method in USA, we can integrate it for free again. But for any extraordinary and rarely used payment form, normally it normally costs €3000 as stated in our Price Table, “Extra Service and Operation Management”. But no worry that, we can negotiate the prices based on mutual business collaboration level with you.
52. How about US American banks? We don’t have an account with a Turkish bank.
If you use Travelaps, we will develop the interface with the US banks in a very short time if the technical documents are provided. We will do it freely up to 3 banks. More integration may require extra charge.
53. Can you guarantee that dynamic packaging is possible between all and any integrated supplier?
Yes, sure, dynamic packaging is already available in our system. We provide packaging of all types of traveling services as long as they are compatible with XML Integration.
54. Can static packages be built (and displayed) with content of any of the integrated suppliers?
Yes, you can build your own packages and set your own fixed price concerning the combined services of your suppliers.
55. Is there a restriction to how many sub-agencies we could have?
No, there is not any restriction.
56. Can country specific rules be set e.g. different forms of payment or deposit periods?
Currently we do not have country specific rules for sub-agencies. But we can make a special development for that purpose. We can group sub-agencies according to their countries or on another criteria. And we can define payments according to their groups, for example group A can do payments only with credit cards, group B can pay later by credit card and so on.
57. Can content be adjusted per sub-agency e.g. agency 1 gets access to supplier a,b,c and agency 2 gets access to suppliers d,e,f?
Currently we do not have such improvement but again, we can make it free for you.
58. Can different pricing be applied for different sub-agencies, even within the same market (country)?
Of course this is possible and it is available. All of the sub-agencies get different commissions from each item, they have different markup rates.
59. What’s the cost for each white label and what precisely does it include i.e. only front end booking engine or also access to customized back end admin tool?
It is free.
60. Can you confirm that the same product e.g. predefined package can be sold in a range of countries in different currencies, paid for by various payment methods and with different margins and all be transacted via US based portal in USD?
Yes, we can definitely confirm that.
61. What services do you charge for? Only as per http://www.travelaps.com/get-started/price-table or are there other, additional fees e.g. monthly usage, transaction fees etc?
We do not charge for transaction fees for monthly usage. The standard online travel portal is 3000 euro for the first year. For the next years, you will pay 20% the previous amount.
62. Is your company’s business the development of travel technology or are you a distributor (wholesaler) of travel product with access to a technology portal?
We are not a distributor. We are a software company and we produce software for travel market. Travelaps is one of our products.
63. What is your role in the relationship with the suppliers? Do you purely distribute their content or do you add a markup?
We do not add a markup. The markup amount that you have agreed with suppliers will be valid for your business. We have a mediator role between you and suppliers. We technically connect you with them.
64. Do you offer integrated search i.e. could we use our own website and only integrate your search?
Yes, you can use your own website and we can integrate our search. Also we can build a new customized website if you would like.
65. Could we add static pages to your current front end (website)?
Yes, it is possible. We can add static pages.